Advertising
Advertising

The column on the left is a remnant from the Schiller Building, built in Chicago by Adler and Sullivan in 1892 and demolished in 1961.

Photo
Originally appeared in The Art Institute of Chicago
on April 24, 2010
The column on the left is a remnant from the Schiller Building, built in Chicago by Adler and Sullivan in 1892 and demolished in 1961.

Appears in

Advertising